TAKE me OUT
TAKE ME OUT-Franz Ferdinand
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here
Waiting for you
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken
Shattered I lie
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot then we can die
Aaahahhhhh
I know I won't be leaving here
With you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
I say you don't show
Don't move time is slow
I say... take me out
I say you don't know
You say you don't goI say...
take me out
[THERES SOMETHING LACKING HERE THAT ENDS BY "I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME OUT"]
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
With you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
[SAME HERE]
If I move this could die
eye's move this can die
come'on
take me out
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
With you
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here
Waiting for you
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken
Shattered I lie
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot then we can die
Aaahahhhhh
I know I won't be leaving here
With you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
I say you don't show
Don't move time is slow
I say... take me out
I say you don't know
You say you don't goI say...
take me out
[THERES SOMETHING LACKING HERE THAT ENDS BY "I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME OUT"]
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
With you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
[SAME HERE]
If I move this could die
eye's move this can die
come'on
take me out
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here
With you

Comentarios